Posts 96,301 to 96,320 of 96,538

ThatZeldaNerd

good morning from texas yall.

"I don't live for the world I live for the King" ~ NF

CaleBoi25 is PEAK

Switch Friend Code: SW-5348-4240-7813 | My Nintendo: ZeldaNerd

Anti-Matter

Good morning.
Today is Sunday 31 March 2024, Easter Day.
Happy Easter Day !
Untitled

Anti-Matter

ThatZeldaNerd

not easter for me yet

"I don't live for the world I live for the King" ~ NF

CaleBoi25 is PEAK

Switch Friend Code: SW-5348-4240-7813 | My Nintendo: ZeldaNerd

FishyS

Does anyone know if the game Rain World is good? I keep seeing news about it this week for some reason. It has an awful metacritic reviewer score but a pretty good metacritic user score which is always slightly confusing.

Completely forgot Easter is this week. Hope people who celebrate that has fun.

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

PikaPhantom

So I recently decided to go through the F-Zero GX soundtrack on a whim and was pleasantly surprised to find myself enjoying the soundtrack a lot more than I had in the past (even though I've always quite liked the GameCube Super Monkey Ball soundtracks, and you can absolutely hear some of that DNA in GX). I've been a bit hyperfixated on F-Zero stuff since then, in particular looking up more actual gameplay of GX. And then I remembered that our copy of Mario Kart: Double Dash came with a demo disc featuring a playable demo of F-Zero GX, so I gave that for a spin.

Long story short, they better be remastering it eventually (maybe those rumors will actually pan out?). I really enjoyed myself. I honestly can't think of another game in Nintendo's back catalogue I want to see come back more right now, as much as I would like to finally get to play Wind Waker and Twilight Princess on Switch, welcome seeing Chibi-Robo or Kid Icarus Uprising so I can give those games a shot, or be happy to see some of my favorite Nintendo games I did actually beat or play a lot when I was younger coming over in some fashion, like the 3DS Kirby games, Double Dash itself, or Pokemon SoulSilver and Pokemon White 2.

PikaPhantom

MarioVillager92

Been playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with @Tyranexx, @jedgamesguy, @Sunsy, and @ChameleonBros, thanks for the races everyone! Did voice chat for the first time so a couple of you now know what I sound like, lol. I did admittedly overreact a few times (when I kept getting hit for example), but I promise you, I still had fun. Good games, and looking forward to our next set of races!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

I bought Pokemon themed OREO cookies from my local supermarket this afternoon and it has really Pokemon pattern on the cookies.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Anti-Matter

card-crunch78

How's my new icon look?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

MarioVillager92

@card-crunch78 Looks nice actually! I'm guessing you made that?

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

card-crunch78

@MarioVillager92 Yep. The cherry blossom is my new favorite plant, and the green fox is my fursona species.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Smth2024

@FishyS From what I’ve heard, critics hate it and (some) users love it due to how brutal and unforgiving the difficulty is.

Tbf I haven’t played it myself, but I have been interested in it.

I dunno.

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama.

i struggle with self doubt & anxiety sometimes, so please be respectful if my posts aren’t the most positive! ^u^

Anti-Matter

Good morning.
Today is very special day.
I got this game yesterday.
Untitled
Happy April's Fool, guys!

Anti-Matter

Mana_Knight

I just found out that Mojo Nixon died last month. He was the guy who played Toad in the Mario Bros Movie. Or, at least what the film insisted was Toad. He also reprised his role for a (very unofficial) indie film called Paper Cut 2.

Sorry if this was covered or well known. Did not know about till today! Rest in Peace our silver screen mushroom man.

Edited on by Mana_Knight

Mana_Knight

Sunsy

Happy Easter to those celebrating. Also, I recently got to go to an arcade with my friend and got to play Asphalt 9 Arcade, Mario Kart Arcade GP DX, and Cruis'n Blast. I haven't been to an arcade in so long. We went back twice.

Untitled
Untitled

@MarioVillager92 It was a good time racing. Hoping to get to your and @Tyranexx's post this week. I actually had a cold early last week, and ended up resting (doing better now BTW).

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Yo, Mario Kart GP DX.
There is Mario Kart GP DX too at my local Game Arcade Fun World.
It cost 9000 IDR for play with only get 1 track.
Well, that's too short in my opinion.
Is the machine at your place also has been set 1 track for 1 play?
Btw, is there any DDR machine at your local game Arcade?

Anti-Matter

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter No rhythm games of any. I mostly just saw racing or shooting arcade games, and an awkward ticket redemption game based off a classic video game, lol. I think Rampage and Pac-Man.

I think Mario Kart was three tokens (hard to tell since everything is a card now and not actual coins.... yeah, it's been a good while since I've been to one). Asphalt 9 was 10 tokens. Mario Kart was short, but it's expected being an arcade game. I did like two races on the Mario Kart machine.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
There are quite a lot of Rhythm Arcade machines here in my hometown from Gitadora, Danz Base, MaiMai Finale, Sound Voltex, etc.
Here in Indonesia there are too many the dance machine with 5 panels (Not DDR) and I personally don't like them as it really overshadowed DDR machine popularity but I have tried to play the Phoenix and Infinity version since 4 months ago.

For other Arcade machines, there are SEGA ALL STARS Arcade machine here in my hometown. Just pay 5000 IDR for 1 track.

The other Arcade machine I have tried was G-Spirit Tennis by Wahlap Technology (Game made by Japanese peoples, published by Taiwanese company) with gameplay like Wii Sports Tennis that also have Nintendo Switch version (Japan version only) with name Gachinko Tennis. The gameplay was quite easy and I have ever beat the game until Credit Roll appeared. It was Tournament style.

Anti-Matter

card-crunch78

Thanks Anti, I like my icon too.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Tyranexx

@MarioVillager92 Thanks for the races as well! It was pretty fun! Hopefully there wasn't too much feedback on my headset from the outdoor traffic since my windows were open. :sweat_smile And a couple of you also know how awkward I sound on VC now lol.

@Sunsy Loved racing with you as well. It looked like you were using tilt controls? Glad you're feeling better from being ill. Happy Easter to you as well.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Nice. I they had a Sega All-Stars one at the arcade I went to. The only Sega game they had was a light gun shooter. Everything else was done by either Namco or Raw Thrills (Cruis'n's publisher).

@Tyranexx That I did, I wanted to use my Joy-Con wheel after that trip to the arcade. I was also playing Cruis'n Blast before playing Mario Kart the same way too. Thanks, being sick sucked, hopefully I'll get to your reply soon. I just wanted to rest when I got sick.

Edited on by Sunsy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic